Saturday, April 21, 2018

SCREAMING BATFISH BLUES #24

SCREAMING BATFISH BLUES #24





BATFISH
ISLA MUJURES
“Are you telling me that the government had Jim Morrison and Elvis fucking killed, man?” Artimus yelled out. He was a huge conspiracy freak.

“Hell no. Elvis died taking a shit and no one will ever know what happened to Morrison. But it was weird just knowing that our government was so freaked about rock and roll that they would tail musicians and keep files on them. There’s even a file about them putting a tail on Morrison’s old lady before she died of a horse overdose in Los Angeles. I think that the Navy was uncomfortable about Morrison because his old man was an Admiral.

Me and Zak were in such deep shit at that point and I was just looking for anything that could give me a little leverage on these bastards.

That’s why I copied the files.”

“Shit, they’ve got to be worth big bucks. Where are the files now?”

“My sister did have them. I mailed them to her just before the real heavy shit went down. They came in real handy down the road.”

“So you killed them, didn’t you?” Artimus asked with one of his shit eating grins. “The two narcs. Fuckers deserved it if you ask me. You stole the Elvis and Jimbo files and killed the narcs. That’s why the Feds are
chasing you.”

“I didn’t kill anyone. I stole the files. But no. They took care of all that killing shit them selves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment